Friday 31 March 2017

End of Term


What a wonderful term in school we have had and the impact of a busy but, certainly from my point of view, extremely positive and productive term can be seen by all. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the students for their diligence and achievements so far this year. We have so many success stories to share and good news items to celebrate together. I would also like to thank the staff for their dedication and hard work, as well as parents and carers for your continued support of Broadford Primary School and our students.

Once again, I would like tell to you what an honour it is to lead such a fantastic school and privilege to be part of the Learning Federation. . I hope you and your family have an enjoyable and restful break. I look forward to seeing your children refreshed and ready to learn on 18th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment