Sunday 13 November 2016

November 13th - World Kindness Day

I popped into my local supermarket yesterday, I only want to pick up a tray of mushrooms. However, as I walked around the shop I realised that I needed a few more items. It wasn't long before I was trying to juggle mushrooms, grapes, swede, meat and then I remembered I needed to get a birthday card as well. I was also carrying my bag and my car keys. It became very difficult and then, out of the blue, a man approached me and handed me a basket. He said "I saw you struggling and thought you needed a basket!" Wow! A small act of kindness not only made my shopping trip much easier but also put a smile on my face and made my day.

Today is world kindness day, here are 5 ways that you could spread the happiness and make someone's day. In a world full of negativity do something positive today!



No comments:

Post a Comment