Monday 23 May 2016

Mersea Island Residential

Thank you to the staff who helped to ensure that the visit to Mersea Island was a success. Our pupils have a wonderful time and got to challenge themselves in a very different environment to Harold Hill.

My favourite part was the climbing. It was tough at first, but I made it to the top. Everyone was cheering me on so I didn't give up!
Candice

I loved the archery. You had to think very carefully before you made the shot. By staying calm and not getting distracted I was able to score a Gold!
Leo

The food... I loved the food. We had smores on the beach which were delicious. Miss Chau also allowed us extra helpings at dinner.
Charanjit

Make sure you watch the video to see the children enjoying their camp fire on the beach!








No comments:

Post a Comment