Monday 15 February 2016

Team London Event - Wednesday 10th February

To celebrate the success of Team London to date, the team welcomed their major stakeholders to City Hall on Wednesday 10 February, 5.30-7.30pm . The purpose of this event was to update funders and supporters on Team London’s many programmes and to thank them for their involvement. As part of the evening Team London’s Young Ambassadors were selected to host a short presentation in the style of ‘Have I Got News For You’. The group of six young people talked about the various successes with the help of newspaper clippings and images and was presented by Michael Absalom.

It was an honour for two Broadford Primary year 5 pupils to be involved in this event. Leo Mbata and Temira Hascar joined the panel and discussed the ‘We are kind’ campaign that they are leading at school. They will also be on stage at the SSE arena, Wembly on 9th March discussing their ‘kindness revolution.’

During the evening the pupils had the opportunity to rub shoulders with celebrities such as Barbara Windsor, Anneka Rice and footballer Ledley King, who are all ambassadors for Team London.


Leo and Temira did an amazing job and were very professional throughout the whole event. The other panellists were older secondary students but this did not faze them. They spoke very confidently and demonstrated just what pupils at Broadford Primary School can achieve. 










2 comments:

  1. True love is the only key to be successful relationship and married when my husband left me heartbroken I was so lonely and i was so frustrated confused desperate i do all I can't to have my husband back home with me and the kids nothing work out luckily as i was browsing I saw people sharing a testimony of a great man call @DrbowsolutionHome1 for the help he did for them. I decided to try i contacted Dr bow Home he told me never to be worried again that my husband is going to be back with me within 48 hours I never believe to my greatest surprise my husband called me within 48 hours and start begging me for forgiveness for the pain him have cost me with the kids my husband is now back home with me and my family I am forever grateful for your help and saving my
    marriage sir ( Drbowsolutionhome@gmail.com ) OR WhatsApp +2348121786772  

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to say a very big thanks to Dr Aluya for helping me return my boyfriend home with his powerful spell i never believe my boyfriend will come back to me after Eight months of breaking up with me i decided to go online to search for a powerful spell caster i met a lot of testimony online about Dr Aluya so i decided to give him a try and i contacted him for help and he give me his words not to worry about anything once He is done with his work after 48hrs my boyfriend is going to be back,after 48hrs i receive a phone call when i pick it i hard my boyfriend voice and he started pleading with me to forgive him  which i did for more info you can contact his Email aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com you can also add him up on whatsapp +2348110493039 may God continue to bless your hand work.

    ReplyDelete