Wednesday 3 February 2016

Rev Rich & Rocky

Last week we were delighted to welcome Rev Rich and his furry, chocolate brown assistant. Rocky had come along to help teach the children about the importance of returning to what you love and value, even when you are distracted or tempted to stray.

Rocky has many qualities: faithful, loving & loyal. However he is also easily tempted by chocolate snacks and apples... basically anything that is edible. The children could see the way that Rocky was torn between the love for his master and the treats that were being offered by Holly & Chloe.

Seeing Rocky made me realise that sometimes there are things that tempt you, but you must remember to go back to the things that are important.
Razvan

We all think with our stomachs sometimes. Rev Rich helped to remind me that I really need to think with my head so that I make the right choice.
Ben Green

Thank you to Rev Rich and Rocky for a very enjoyable assembly!




No comments:

Post a Comment