Thursday 4 February 2016

Athletics Heroes!

Samson Wright, Isaac Wright and Chloe Trew all took part in 3 rounds of Sports Hall events between October to December to try and make it into the Essex team.

Following several rounds of competition, Samson made the team! The final competition was on 30th January in Hertfordshire sports village, where he took part in the standing triple jump and the Grand Prix. Although this was the first time Samson had taken part in the sports hall event he did very well.

  • Standing triple jump Samson can 8th out of 15.
  • Grand Prix the team came 4th.
Well done Samson, and the rest of the Essex team. 

It was hard work to get into the team, but it was amazing to be selected. The events were very tough and the standard was high. However I made sure that I did my best and I am very proud of how I got on.
Samson





No comments:

Post a Comment