Friday 25 September 2015

Parking Issues & Parent Behaviour:

I am sure you will be appalled to hear that we have had a member of our parent community verbally attacking the parking enforcement officer who patrols the crossing and then spitting on her car. We need assistance from parking control to enfore the white zig zag lines by the pelican crossing. Parking on those lines reduces visibility for motorists as they approach the crossing and makes it difficult for pedestrians to see if it is safe to cross. There are also dangers as the cars then pull away, often coming very close to a nasty accident.

We do not expect that the enforcement officers – who are effectively here to protect the children – should be abused in this manner, especially when it is being done by one of our own parents. If you see any behaviour that does not fit with our value of showing kindness and politeness to others, please come into the office to report it, or see me on the gate. I invite the parking enforcement officers to come as I am concerned about the safety of our children. If parents didn’t park illegally and dangerously there wouldn’t be any need for them to attend our site so regularly. In case any parents are still not sure, I have published the extract from the The Highway Code below:

Rule 191
You MUST NOT park on a crossing or in the area covered by the zig-zag lines. You MUST NOT overtake the moving vehicle nearest the crossing or the vehicle nearest the crossing which has stopped to give way to pedestrians.
Laws ZPPPCRGD regs 18, 20 & 24, RTRA sect 25(5) & TSRGD regs 10, 27 & 28




1 comment:

  1. (RESTORED MARRIAGE) I PROMISE TO TELL THE WORLD MY TESTIMONY...

    Hello everyone, I am happy to share this Wonderful Testimony to the world... I'm  Victoria Matins and i am from Scotland. My husband and I have been married for 9 years with 3 kids, my husband and I had a little fight because of the way he has been going to nightclubs and keeping late nights and he has been cheating on me with another lady called bella, so because of this he wanted to divorce me and move in with her, i was so afraid to lose him because of our kids and i love him very much so i search online for help and i saw a lot of people's testimonies on how Dr BALBOSA help them and came out with positive results like Divorces, Cancers, lotteries, fertilities and others. So I emailed him and told him my problem and he responded and he told me what to do and I did it as he instructed, 24 hours later he told me he is done with the spell and my husband will no longer divorce me and he will always love me like never before. The next day my husband called me and apologized for all he had done to me and I was so happy to welcome him back to my life..so i decided to share this testimony to the world...I thank Dr BALBOSA for his help... If you are having a similar issue please contact him today for help...his email is: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com and you can also add him on call and WhatsApp +2347048047728...stay safe from Victoria Martins..

    ReplyDelete