Saturday 11 July 2015

Y6 Camp Fire

On day two of the Y6 Stubbers trip, a day of exciting activities was bought to a close with a sing song around the camp fire. First the children reflected on their peaks and pits of their residential!

Peaks
I loved the fact that I reached my goal on the climbing wall

I was really nervous about the tunnels, but I managed to crawl along two of them without giving up

My favourite activity was the jet ski - we raced along at 35mph

At the end of the kayaking we got to jump into the lake and go for a swim. It was cold, but great fun.

Pits
The tunnels were very scary. It was so dark I didn't manage to go in

In my tent the other boys have very smelly feet. It makes it very difficult to sleep!

On the wall I was very scared. It seemed so high up that I just wanted to get down.

After the reflections, the children had a go at making smores: chocolate, crackers and melted marshmallows... delicious!

Finally came the sing song, led by Miss Porter, Mrs Nicholls and Nathan and Joe!








No comments:

Post a Comment