Thursday 3 May 2012

Kirsty Dances Her Socks Off!

Another dancer has come in to school proudly displaying her medals. Kirsty dances at Beverly Mark's Stage School. In the picture she is holding medals that she was awarded for three different dances: Little Bo Peep, Incy Wincy Spider and Little Miss Muffet.
"I really enjoyed doing these dances. For some of my performances I have been able to dance on the stage at the Queens Theatre. Of all my dances my favourite style is modern." Kirsty

Well done Kirsty. Another talented Broadford pupil. It is so good to hear of the extensive hobbies that a large number of our pupils are involved in outside of school. It ensures they get a well rounded childhood with lots of quality experiences - and mum and dad get to practise their cabbing skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment