Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chloe Passes Karate Grading

Never judge a book by its cover! Without a doubt that is good advice for when you look at Chloe: petite, delicate, radiant smile... yet armed with lethal hands and an amazing punch! At the weekend Chloe had to go for her most recent Karate grading to prove how she had developed her skills:

"During the test we had to listen to the instructions of our sensei. If we stepped off the mat - or didn't behave - we would fail! When I earn my belt I got a round of applause. At the moment I am on my Blue belt and my 6th dan."

All the evidence this week shows us that we have some mightily talented children at Broadford: dancers, Beavers and now martial arts experts! Please ensure that your children continue to share with us their amazing achievements. It is great to hear about all they get up to with their clubs and hobbies at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment